Monday, February 15, 2010

Steel Reserve 211 - Iwindale, CA

Steel Reserve 211
1/5

Wow. Not sure where to start with this one.
After recently gaining permanent residency to the US a close friend showed up to my house. He brought with him a can of this utterly putrid "malt liquor," a can of cheez whiz and promises of the "American Experience."

No need for words when one sip forces me to pull a face like in this photo.
I was completely dumbfounded that such a horrible concoction existed and more to the point, that people actually drank this stuff.
It's incredibly cheap and boasts a whopping 8% alcohol volume so you would at least hope it might have drinkability going for it right? Very wrong. It tastes so bad that I had no choice but to fill my mouth with cheez whiz. Oh yeah, pairs well with cheez whiz.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...My favorite review so far

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind the beer - awesome hat! Though a bit early for St. Patrick's day ;)

    ReplyDelete