Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Trailer Oz and James Drink To Britain

Oz and James Drink to Britain is about 2 classic English gentlemen in a classic English gentlemen's car driving around the UK and Ireland with one thing on their minds... to find the drink which represents Britain. A must-watch for any beer, wine, whiskey, gin or cider enthusiast.
I just finished watching this series and I must say, I got an overwhelming desire to hop on a plane and head back to the UK, rent a van and tour the British Isles. This is something I should have done while residing on the other side of the pond. My dream is to one day hit up the UK, Ireland and Belgium with my traveling and drinking partner in crime, Sarah. One can only dream.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I was your drinking partner in crime :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed I think you would need to come with us for the British leg. Show us your old stomping grounds ey?

    ReplyDelete